The concept of Containerization is to find alternatives in setting up traditional infrastructure to run processes with greater flexibility, speed and efficiency, and minimum resources.
To provide a more efficient, reliable and secure way of developing and managing applications in modern software development.
1. Portability its mean can be easily delivered to user in the virtual workspace
2. Scalability and ideal for use in cloud application that
3. Lower cost management
4. Isolation containerization can provide high level isolation and ensure each
application run independently
5. Efficiency and practically management on a large scale
6. Consistency to help reduce error and increase reliability
The most successful technology ecosystems help you bridge the gap between customers, partners, products, technologies, and markets.