IT security and compliance is a serious concern for many businesses and organizations. In IT, compliance is a set of digital security requirements and practices. Following compliance requirements is a way to ensure that a company’s business processes are secure and that sensitive data (including customers’ data) won’t be accessed by unauthorized parties. Sometimes compliance is a legal requirement for a certain industry (HIPAA), and sometimes it’s an IT security standard (ISO).
To ensure that an organization IT system and process regulatory legal requirements related to information technology.
1. Enhances data management capabilities and also improve security
2. Help organizations to identify and mitigate risks
3. Helps to build reputation of your organization
4. Can be increase efficiency and reduce operational cost
5. Improved business continuity
6. Protect your business reputation