Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is business process management software that allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions. It helps to collaborate with all departments, manage resources, reduce cost and take quick decisions using real time data.
This system to provide a centralized, integrated view of an organizations business processes and data.
1. Able to manage and integrate business process
2. Help management to making the right decision
3. Modern information system
4. ERP can avoid redundant data
5. Consistency and transparency throughout the enterprise illicit solution
The most successful technology ecosystems help you bridge the gap between customers, partners, products, technologies, and markets.